You Tube EDU

Take a look at www.youtube.com/edu

It's YouTube's education initiative, and has lectures from many great universities available online. I spent 40 minutes trying to follow the General Theory of Relativity before I gave up, but it was cool to think of myself as a physics major at Stanford for a little while. (the lecture is 1 hour and 38 minutes long, so I didn't last that long!)

It's a great opportunity to learn. It's also worth thinking about what kinds of opportunities this raises for an education company like ours. Any thoughts? Let me know.


Vivek Govil


Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

0 comments:

About this blog

This blog is for all employees of Pearson in India . We hope to share updates - both personal and professional - from the worlds of education and publishing.