Its been a week since it got over, and I hope someone gets around to sharing some impressions. Some of the highlights for me in no particular order:
• Udaipur is astonishingly beautiful, the lakes, the palaces, green hills, cool weather.
• The front list that was presented was remarkable. Great content, well produced and some truly innovative integration of technology
• Once again the School team amazes me at how well all the functions work with each other.
• If Rohit ever chose to, he could make a great career as a musician
• I recall being very pleased with a pun involving the words DSO and Diyasree. But once the effects of alcohol wore off, I'm not sure if that is very funny.

Vivek Govil



Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

0 comments:

About this blog

This blog is for all employees of Pearson in India . We hope to share updates - both personal and professional - from the worlds of education and publishing.