Staying alive

Isn't it tragic how little traffic there is on this blog? Even my random musings have stopped..

So first of all, here's another contest to get this moving again - how about another bottle of wine from my personal stash to the best posting over the next two weeks? Since Soumitri and I were the last two people to post, I'm appointing us as the judges.

And for those of you who are interested, I had a successful visit to my future home country - I was trying to find a school for my son and a home for us in the space of 4 days, and thanks to the remarkable organisation by my wife, we were able to select both. So while we are still awaiting confirmations, we have a pretty good idea of what our life could look like.
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

0 comments:

About this blog

This blog is for all employees of Pearson in India . We hope to share updates - both personal and professional - from the worlds of education and publishing.